Custom Order Policy
1. A 50% none refundable production deposit is placed to begin production for a custom order. Once production has commenced, the deposit cannot be refunded as all costs of production have been incurred.
2. Production and delivery lead times are estimates. In the unlikely case of a custom order exceeding 20 weeks from the date of the deposit, the customer has the right to cancel the custom order for a full refund of the deposit.
3. Once a custom order has been submitted there are no guarantees that they are able to be modified. Charges may apply to approved modifications.
4. The Rove Guarantee applies to custom orders only to the extent of defects or damages. Custom orders are not able to be returned or refunded based on buyer's remorse.
5. If the customer is unable to take delivery of the order's items within 30 days of being contacted that the items are ready to ship, warehouse storage charges will be applied to the customer. If the customer is unreachable by phone and/or email, unable, or unwilling to take delivery of the items after 30 days of Rove's efforts to inform the customer of delivery, the customer forfeits the none refundable deposit paid and Rove has full discretion on how the order's items are to be handled.
Rove Concepts reserves the right to change these policies at any time.