Hans Wegner Wing Chair
Hans J. WegnerInternationally acclaimed Danish designer Hans J. Wegner was a mid century modernist whose style is referred to as Organic Functionality. He ... Read More
Comfort meets Mid Century Modern Scandinavian Design in this Hans Wegner inspired reproduction. A work of art, true, but this wing back chair is for everyday sitting, not just looking. Originally released in 1960 in limited production.
- Premium High Density CA-117 Foam encased in Dacron provides comfort & long term appearance retention
- Available in imported Danish wool or a cashmere wool blend
- Available in Aniline Leather imported from Italy
- Flex angle adjustable stainless steel floor protecting pad discs
- Inserted body bolt sleeves secure the metal leg frame to the structure
- Traditional Solid Birch Hardwood Frame
- True to original: Dimension consistent shoulder level recessed back groove
- True to original: Correct pitch back corner angles
- All piping and seams are hand sewn using traditional lockstitch
- Steel base joints are fully welded, smooth ground and sealed
- Pure Stainless Steel Tube base. No chipping or rusting
- Chair Dimension: Height 39.4″ x Width 35″ x Depth 35″
- Chair Dimension floor to arm: Arm Height
- Chair Dimension floor to seat: Seat Height
- This Chair is not manufactured by Carl Hansen.
Contact us if you would like to add a matching ottoman
Genuine Imported Leathers
In order to distinguish Rove's line of genuine imported full leathers from generic leathers offered elsewhere that make similar claims of quality, we highly encourage you to request free swatches from each store and compare them side by side!
We are confident you will see the difference our quality makes. Rove products are designed to last for years thus it is only fitting that great attention is owed to the material and craftsmanship of each piece.
Important: We do our best to provide quality pictures but leather colors will look different under different lighting. Pictures shown on the website should be viewed as an approximation under studio lighting, for accurate color comparison please request our swatches.
The Has Wegner Wing Chair was originally designed in 1960 but was only later to be produced in the early 2000s. The design won a classic innovation award for its timeless appeal and unchanging sleekness. This ideal chair possesses a roomy seat which allows you to get comfortable in a variety of positions and a sleek modern design perfect for an assortment of styled homes.
Hans J. Wegner
Internationally acclaimed Danish designer Hans J. Wegner was a mid century modernist whose style is referred to as Organic Functionality. He focused on creating furniture that was extremely practical, carefully crafted and beautiful. Some of his best known works are the Wishbone Chair and the Flag Halyard Chair. With over 100 chair designs out of 500 being produced, the prolific designer is still one of the most influential today.
40" x 30" x 40"
ReviewsTo post a review you must login to your customer account.
Continental U.S & Canada Furniture Delivery Options and Transit Times
Standard Shipping - ( 7- 16 business days ) Standard shipping includes a delivery appointment and a 2-person delivery to the First Dry Area or Garage.
White Glove - ( 7 - 16 business days ) White glove service includes a delivery appointment, inside delivery, assembly and placement in your room of choice and removal of all packing materials.
Express Shipping - ( 3 - 9 business days ) Express shipping is a curb side delivery service. You will be contacted for a delivery appointment. It will be your responsibility to remove the item off of the truck and bring it inside.
Furniture Order Processing Time
Orders in stock take 48 hours to process. Once orders are shipped tracking numbers are provided via email. You can watch the progress of your shipment as soon as they are made available to us.