Eames Style Lounge Chair with Ottoman
- 14 Review(s)4.5
Eames, Charles and RayThough most of their designs are listed under the name of Charles Eames, Ray and Charles Eames are attributed for collaborating on some of the ... Read More
What makes the Rove Eames Lounge Chair so special?
Made from full grain Italian aniline leather, this premium Eames Lounge Chair reproduction is the crème de la cream of the crop when it comes to chairs that are stylish as well as comfortable. Italian Aniline leather is incredibly supple, and develops a beautiful patina and softness over time. This makes this Eames lounge chair a beautiful investment for your home or office anytime, knowing it will perform wonderfully and look beautiful as time goes on.
This Eames Lounge Chair premium reproduction features:
- Upholstered in 100% full grain Aniline Leather imported from Italy. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an inexhaustible supply of leather finishes/colors. All parts of the chair are made with the same leather grade including piping and buttons.
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting
- Wooden Veneer is First and Seconds grade American Timber. FAS boards are certified to be only the best cuts from the log and produce the least amount of knots. These are sourced exclusively from USA, Canadian and Brazilian companies including Midwest Walnut Company®, Lehmonn Lumber® and Hartzell Hardwoods®.
- True to the original, the veneer features 7 ply's of cross-grained engineered wood and is Kiln dry stabilized to prevent any sort of warping or cracking.
- Wood is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer. This protects the wood and gives it the most natural look possible, ensuring the color will not fade over time. A total of 4 coats are applied.
- PU-Injected foam cushions are wrapped with Dacron, a synthetic silk. This results in a extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability.
- Cushions are removable as per the original design
- Rubber Shock Mount plating underneath the arm connects the back and base of the chair allowing for flex. The wrong shock mounts used will compromise the comfort of this design.
- Standard Herman Miller-style cast base and back braces comes in powder-coated black with a high polish bright aluminum trim.
- Since the full original specifications and details are incorporated into our design, there simply is no discernable difference in the quality between the authentic chairs and our lounger.
This item is not an original Charles & Ray Eames Lounge chair, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Herman Miller.
Genuine Imported Leathers
In order to distinguish Rove's line of genuine imported full leathers from generic leathers offered elsewhere that make similar claims of quality, we highly encourage you to request free swatches from each store and compare them side by side!
We are confident you will see the difference our quality makes. Rove products are designed to last for years thus it is only fitting that great attention is owed to the material and craftsmanship of each piece.
Important: We do our best to provide quality pictures but leather colors will look different under different lighting. Pictures shown on the website should be viewed as an approximation under studio lighting, for accurate color comparison please request our swatches.
Mid-Century Modern furniture with classic lines and elegant shapes are a popular item when it comes to modern interior decorating. The Eames lounge chair is perhaps one of the most iconic designs for contemporary seating in the home and office. Designed by the husband and wife team of Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames lounge chair has become a true icon in both the worlds of art and the world of furniture. A classic in design, this comfortably chair choices belong in any room of the home or business. Even public spaces where seating is needed are excellent places for this Eames chair design.
Minimalist yet comfortable, the Eames lounge chair is a favorite design of people from all walks of life around the world. It is not often that you can find a piece of furniture that is so completely comfortable, soft and stylish all in one. When outfitting your home office, you would want to have a chair such as the Eames lounge that provides you with support and comfort for the hours upon hours you will likely spend sitting there. Whether by your desk or leisurely reading, the Eames lounge is perfect for the home office for all these reasons.
Made from full grain Italian aniline leather, the Eames lounge chair's design is the crème de la cream of the crop when it comes to chairs that are stylish as well as comfortable. Top notch form and function is what you will find in this one package. What is aniline leather? In a word - quality. To expound further, aniline leather means the leather is dyed completely and does not have an artificial top. When an artificial polyurethane top is added, the quality is diminished significantly. This cheap topping will fade and crack, leaving a perfectly functional chair looking terrible. These Eames lounge chairs are not covered with such a cheap product; rather they are covered with 100% Italian aniline leather that develops a beautiful patina and softness over time. This makes this Eames lounge chair a beautiful investment for your home or office anytime, knowing it will perform wonderfully and look beautiful as time goes on.
Eames, Charles and Ray
Though most of their designs are listed under the name of Charles Eames, Ray and Charles Eames are attributed for collaborating on some of the most iconic furniture and architectural designs in the 20th century. Their mid century modern pieces, from their use of molded plywood to plastic to wire, are striking pieces that have become representative of the time. The American couple also worked in the fields of fine arts, textiles and film making. They are probably one of, if not the most, recognizable designers of the period.
33.1" x 32.7" x 33.1"
ReviewsTo post a review you must login to your customer account.
Continental U.S & Canada Furniture Delivery Options and Transit Times
Standard Shipping - ( 7- 16 business days ) Standard shipping includes a delivery appointment and a 2-person delivery to the First Dry Area or Garage.
White Glove - ( 7 - 16 business days ) White glove service includes a delivery appointment, inside delivery, assembly and placement in your room of choice and removal of all packing materials.
Express Shipping - ( 3 - 9 business days ) Express shipping is a curb side delivery service. You will be contacted for a delivery appointment. It will be your responsibility to remove the item off of the truck and bring it inside.
Furniture Order Processing Time
Orders in stock take 48 hours to process. Once orders are shipped tracking numbers are provided via email. You can watch the progress of your shipment as soon as they are made available to us.