Eames Style Executive Chair
Eames, Charles and RayThough most of their designs are listed under the name of Charles Eames, Ray and Charles Eames are attributed for collaborating on some of the ... Read More
This Eames Executive Chair premium reproduction features:
- Upholstered in 100% full grain Aniline Leather imported from Italy, the best, most expensive leather available. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an inexhaustible supply of leather finishes/colors. All leather portions of the chair are made with this high grade leather, including pipings and buttons.
- Braided thread used with Lockstitch (stitch type #301) ensures piping stays in place and seams are long lasting
- Seat cushion, back cushions and armrests are all well-padded for ultimate comfort
- PU-Injected foam cushions are wrapped in Dacron, a synthetic silk. This results in a extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability. The Dacron wrap also provides the perfect amount of top visual plump to the cushion.
- The seat has a 4 1/2" thick foam cushion and the back has two 3" thick cushions
- High-Polished Aluminum frame, arms and base
- Base is constructed from cast aluminum for strength and longevity
- The 5-star base with tilt-swivel mechanism and seat-height adjustment (regular or pneumatic)
- The new pneumatic height adjustment allows for easier height adjustment, adds 2 additional inches to the top end of the height adjustment and the new tilt lock allows the seat angle to be secured in a neutral position
- Strong tubular steel column
- Available with casters (wheels) or glides
- Spare casters, glides, or bases are available for order with the chair. Please contact customer service if interested.
- Since the full original specifications and details are incorporated into our design, there simply is no discernable difference in authenticity.
This item is not an original Eames, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Herman Miller.
Genuine Imported Leathers
In order to distinguish Rove's line of genuine imported full leathers from generic leathers offered elsewhere that make similar claims of quality, we highly encourage you to request free swatches from each store and compare them side by side!
We are confident you will see the difference our quality makes. Rove products are designed to last for years thus it is only fitting that great attention is owed to the material and craftsmanship of each piece.
Important: We do our best to provide quality pictures but leather colors will look different under different lighting. Pictures shown on the website should be viewed as an approximation under studio lighting, for accurate color comparison please request our swatches.
Originally designed by celebrated design duo Charles and Ray Eames, the Executive Eames Chair epitomizes the perfect amalgamation of style and comfort.
With deeply padded armrests, lumbar support and seat, this chair is suited for both home office and commercial applications in meeting rooms and executive offices. It also features upholstered buttons and refined piping detail.
Eames, Charles and Ray
Though most of their designs are listed under the name of Charles Eames, Ray and Charles Eames are attributed for collaborating on some of the most iconic furniture and architectural designs in the 20th century. Their mid century modern pieces, from their use of molded plywood to plastic to wire, are striking pieces that have become representative of the time. The American couple also worked in the fields of fine arts, textiles and film making. They are probably one of, if not the most, recognizable designers of the period.
25" x 35" x 30"
ReviewsTo post a review you must login to your customer account.
Continental U.S & Canada Furniture Delivery Options and Transit Times
Standard Shipping - ( 7- 16 business days ) Standard shipping includes a delivery appointment and a 2-person delivery to the First Dry Area or Garage.
White Glove - ( 7 - 16 business days ) White glove service includes a delivery appointment, inside delivery, assembly and placement in your room of choice and removal of all packing materials.
Express Shipping - ( 3 - 9 business days ) Express shipping is a curb side delivery service. You will be contacted for a delivery appointment. It will be your responsibility to remove the item off of the truck and bring it inside.
Furniture Order Processing Time
Orders in stock take 48 hours to process. Once orders are shipped tracking numbers are provided via email. You can watch the progress of your shipment as soon as they are made available to us.