Sales & Client Services
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Rove Concepts Client Services Team. We are a high end, online mid-century modern furniture business located in the heart of Vancouver, in Fairview. We are looking for a confident individual to join our enthusiastic, friendly and motivated team, ideally this person would have an interest in the industry and a passion for all things beautiful. We are people focused and love to train the right candidate, so if you believe you have the characteristics listed below; we'd like to hear from you!
We are highly experienced in ecommerce, brimming with ideas and enthusiasm, and incredibly excited about what the future will bring. Highly profitable, we have invested heavily in our infrastructure, and now have the foundations in place to become a global brand. The next critical piece of the jigsaw is to bring in the key people who will work with us to make this happen. Being an ecommerce company of beautiful designer furniture, our sales and customer service is among the most important areas of the business.
Sales & Client Services Duties
- Processing new sales leads
- Greeting customers and daily showroom responsibilities
- Operating live chat
- Customer service administrative tasks
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing detailed product information
- Answering phone calls
Key Essential Characteristics
- Enjoy helping customers
- Fast with computers (typing, site navigation, learning)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent at multi tasking
- Able to self manage
- Team player
- Personal interest in the furniture or design industry
Why Join Us - The Perks
- Rocketing growth – yours and ours. Lot’s of opportunity for personal and professional growth. We are a culture of internal promotions.
- Casual and open work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Pet friendly office space.
- Company organized Summer and Holiday Events
- 3 weeks paid vacation time
Thank you for your interest in a career with Rove Concepts. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Rove Concepts is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated equally.