The Joren Dresser is an unpretentious addition perfect for any living or bedroom. Made with solid ash wood, Joren offers sufficient storage with small design details like etched grooving and soft angles that make this piece a minimalist dream. Effortlessly gliding white drawers bring a dash of modernism to the piece, which are powder coated in an eco-friendly paint alternative.
This premium Kure Collection furniture piece features:
• Advanced German medium-density fiberboard (MDF)
• Eco-friendly and Singapore Green Label endorsed MDF, powder coated for semi-matte textured finish, durability and high resistance to stains, direct sunlight, humidity, bacteria and scratches
• Four drawer unit with magnetized push-lock closures that quietly open and close drawers with ease
• Ash wood veneer over engineered wood frame
• FSC© certified ash wood veneer made of environmentally friendly FAS grade lumber exclusively sourced from the USA, Canada and Brazil
• Solid Ash wood base
• No assembly required. Only legs are detached for your convenience.
Packages are arranged for shipment within 48 hours.
Handmade in our overseas workshops and will arrive within 8 - 14 weeks. Custom order options allow you to select your preferred size and color specifications.
$89 Flat Rate Shipping to the US and Canada*
*All orders will be delivered for a flat fee to anywhere in the US and Canada. Customers may choose to upgrade to optional white glove delivery. Please note, deliveries to some remote areas in Canada may be charged extra.
Standard Shipping (Estimated 7 – 14 business days in transit)
Standard Shipping includes a delivery to the threshold, described as the "first dry area or garage" or lobby/service area of a high-rise building, unless shipped with UPS or a small parcel carrier for which a signature will be required upon delivery. Standard Shipping for Canadian shipments is a curb-side delivery service and it will be the customer’s responsibility to remove the item off of the truck and bring it inside.
White Glove (Estimated 7 – 16 business days in transit)
White glove service includes a delivery appointment, inside delivery up to 2 flights of stairs, placement, assembly and removal of large packaging materials. Please note, this service does not include assembly for bookshelves/ shelving units.
Delivery estimates are good faith estimates only. Upon delivery, customers must be available to accept the delivery during a scheduled 4 hour window period for carriers to arrive. There may be additional costs for evening or weekend delivery, weekend delivery is not always available. If you have selected pick-up for your order, you must wait for a confirmation call from the warehouse to book a pick up appointment before going to collect your order.