DAW Chair - Upholstered Fiberglass
Up To 24 Months
Easy Monthly Payments
Provide some basic information and get instantly approved to split your purchase into 12, 18, or 24 monthly payments. PayBright offers rates from 7.95-19.95% interest based on your credit.
Simply pay your monthly bill using a bank transfer or credit card.
Please note that all colors will vary approximately 10 - 15% between dye lots.
The DAW Fiberglass Armchair was one of the first industrially manufactured reinforced plastic chairs. The organically shaped fiberglass shell was a completely new structural form in the industry when introduced in the mid-century, but prevails today as timeless and iconic. This premium reproduction includes a high back, deep seat, and waterfall edge, as well as premium cashmere over the whole front face of the chair for added luxury.
This premium Rove Concepts reproduction features:
- Molded fiberglass shell with gloss finish
- Premium cashmere upholstery
- American walnut base
- High grade stainless steel connecting rods
- High density CA-117 cushioning with PU-injected foam wrapped in synthetic Dacron silk, providing smoothly shaped contouring and cushion platform resilience
- Base includes plastic floor glides
- Standard dining chair height
- Light assembly required
This item is not manufactured by or affiliated with the original designer(s) and associated parties.
24.4 in x 24.4 in x 31.5 in(Width x Depth x Height)
Seat Height: 18.3 in
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive and email as soon as this becomes available again.
You'll receive a one time email when this product arrives in stock. We won't share your address with anybody else.