Scarlett Sofa 2016
Please note that all colors will vary approximately 10 - 15% between dye lots.
Scarlett is a stunning centerpiece with vivid design detail that is beautiful from every angle. The deep tufting with large upholstered buttons and fine piping are focal points reminiscent of opulent classical design, while sustainable materials keep it modern. The densely perfected foam cushioning and steadily sloping sides will keep you sitting boxed in until bedtime. Customize your sofa with a contemporary performance weave or choose lavish velvet upholstery to match the sumptuous walnut tones of the solid wood base.
- Frame foundation made with kiln-dried hardwood and sourced exclusively from Canada
- Standard quality framing includes doweled and glued joints with strongly reinforced corner blocks for extra support
- Soft-padded frame made with polyurethane foam wrapped in polyester fiber
- Base support comes from the preferred 8 gauge sinuous spring construction with all parts made in Germany
- Legs are made from solid ash wood and stained with walnut finish
- Sofa cushions are made from three layers of eco-friendly high-density foam for desired firmness. The layers range from rebound sponge, memory foam to porous sponge
- Topped with layer of polyester fiber to supplement the softness of cushions
- Premium European fabrics are supplied by Novatex
- Genuine leathers are imported from Italy
80.3 in x 35 in x 31.1 in (Width x Depth x Height)
Seat Height: 19 in
Seat Depth: 24.4 in
Email When Available
Register your email address below to receive and email as soon as this becomes available again.
You'll receive a one time email when this product arrives in stock. We won't share your address with anybody else.
Packages are arranged for shipment within 48 hours.
Handmade in our overseas workshops and will arrive within 8 - 20 weeks. Custom order options allow you to select your preferred size and color specifications.
$129 Flat Rate Shipping to the US and Canada*
*All orders will be delivered for a flat fee to anywhere in the US and Canada. Customers may choose to upgrade to optional white glove delivery. Please note, deliveries to some remote areas may be charged extra. Shipping prices are calculated on website prices before coupon codes are applied, with exception to Dining Sets. Shipping prices for Dining Sets are calculated on individual product website prices before coupon codes are applied.
Standard Shipping (Estimated 7 – 14 business days in transit)
Standard Shipping includes a delivery to the threshold, described as the "first dry area or garage" or lobby/service area of a high-rise building, unless shipped with UPS or a small parcel carrier for which a signature will be required upon delivery. Standard Shipping for Canadian shipments is a curb-side delivery service and it will be the customer’s responsibility to remove the item off of the truck and bring it inside.
White Glove (Estimated 7 – 16 business days in transit)
White glove service includes a delivery appointment, inside delivery up to 2 flights of stairs, placement, assembly and removal of large packaging materials. Please note, this service does not include assembly for bookshelves/ shelving units.
Delivery estimates are good faith estimates only. Upon delivery, customers must be available to accept the delivery during a scheduled 4 hour window period for carriers to arrive. There may be additional costs for evening or weekend delivery, weekend delivery is not always available. If you have selected pick-up for your order, you must wait for a confirmation call from the warehouse to book a pick up appointment before going to collect your order.