Eames Lounge Chair with Ottoman
- 12 Review(s)4.2
Eames, Charles and RayCharles Eames, an American architect and designer was greatly influenced by the Finnish architect Eliel Saarinen. Eliel’s son Eero (creator of the ... Read More
What makes the Rove Eames Lounge Chair premium reproduction so special?
- Upholstered in 100% full grain Aniline Leather imported from Italy. Over the years we have maintained excellent relationships with our supplier and have an inexhaustible supply of leather finishes/colors. All parts of the chair are made with the same leather grade including piping and buttons.
- Wooden Veneer is First and Seconds grade American Timber. FAS boards are certified to be only the best cuts from the log and produce the least amount of knots. These are sourced exclusively from USA, Canadian and Brazilian companies including Midwest Walnut Company®, Lehmonn Lumber® and Hartzell Hardwoods®.
- True to the original the veneer features 7 ply's of cross grained engineered wood and is Kiln dry stabilized to prevent any sort of warping or cracking.
- Wood is finished with a final application of Italian Lacquer. This protects the wood and gives it the most natural look possible, ensuring the color will not fade over time. A total of 4 coats are applied.
- PU-Injected foam cushions are dacron wrapped. This results in a extremely comfortable chair with the highest level of durability.
- Rubber Shock Mounts connect the head and back rest allowing for flex
- Standard Herman Miller cast base and back braces comes in a high polished bright aluminum trim. Also customizable in the full Vitra aluminum base.
- Full original specifications and details are incorporated into our design, there simply is no discernable difference in the quality between the authentic chairs and our lounger.
- This item is not an original Charles & Ray Eames Lounge chair, nor is it manufactured by or affiliated with Herman Miller.
Genuine Imported Leathers
In order to distinguish Rove's line of genuine imported full leathers from generic leathers offered elsewhere that make similar claims of quality, we highly encourage you to request free swatches from each store and compare them side by side!
We are confident you will see the difference our quality makes. Rove products are designed to last for years thus it is only fitting that great attention is owed to the material and craftsmanship of each piece.
Contemporary furniture with classic lines and elegant shapes are a popular item when it comes to modern decorating these days. The Eames chair is perhaps one of the most iconic designs for contemporary seating in the home and office. Designed by the husband and wife team of Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames lounge chairs have become a true icon in both the worlds of art and the world of furniture. A classic and comfortable design, these Eames lounge chair choices belong in any room of the home or business. Even public spaces where seating is needed are great places for this Eames chair design.
Minimalistic yet comfortable, the Eames lounge chairs are a favorite design of people from all walks of life all over the world. It is not often that you can find a chair that is so completely comfortable, soft and stylish all in one piece of furniture. When outfitting your home office, you want to have a chair such as the Eames lounge that provides you with support and comfort for the hours upon hours you will likely spend sitting there, at your desk or kicked back reading. The Eames lounge is perfect for the home office for just those reasons.
Made from full grain Italian aniline leather, Eames lounge chair designs are the cream de la cream of the crop when it comes to chairs that are stylish as well as comfortable. Top notch form and function is what you will find in this one package. What is aniline leather? In a word, quality. To expound further, aniline leather means the leather is dyed completely and does not have an artificial top. When an artificial polyurethane top is added, the quality is diminished significantly. This cheap topping will fade and crack, leaving a perfectly functional chair looking terrible. These Eames lounge chairs are not covered with such a cheap product; rather they are covered with 100% Italian aniline leather that develops a beautiful patina and softness over time. This makes this Eames lounge chair a beautiful investment for your home or office anytime, knowing it will perform wonderfully and look beautiful as time goes on.
Eames, Charles and Ray
Charles Eames, an American architect and designer was greatly influenced by the Finnish architect Eliel Saarinen. Eliel’s son Eero (creator of the Ball Chair) would later become a partner and friend of Charles. In 1941, Charles married Ray Kaiser also an American artist, designer, and filmmaker who, together with her husband Charles, is responsible for many classic, iconic designs of the 20th century. Their work displayed the new technique of molded plywood products, including the 1945 DCW (Dining Chair Wood) and DCM (Dining Chair Metal with plywood seat) and the plywood Eames Lounge Chair 1956. From the beginning, the Eames furniture has usually been listed as by Charles Eames. In fact in the 1948 and 1952 Herman Miller bound catalogs, only Charles’ name is listed, but it has become clear that Ray was deeply involved and should be considered at minimum an equal partner in bringing the classic furniture pieces to life. Keywords our customers used to search for this page: Eames Chair & Ottoman, Eames Lounge & Ottoman, Eames Lounge and Ottoman, Eames Ottoman Chair, Eames Chair Ottoman, Eames Chair And Ottoman, Ottoman Eames, Eames Ottoman.
Eames Furniture Collection
32.75" x 32" x 32.75"
ReviewsTo post a review you must login to your customer account.
Fast shipping via FedEx on all our in stock items.
Furniture Order Processing Time
Orders in stock take 1 business day to process and typically ship 1 day after payment clears. Tracking numbers are provided via email. You can watch the progress of your shipment as soon as they are made available to us. Average delivery times are posted below.
Continental U.S & Canada Furniture Delivery Times
On average Canadian customers can anticipate delivery within our current 5-12 business day average. U.S. customers can anticipate delivery within our 7-12 business day delivery average.
International orders allow average 18-24 business days for arrival. Tracking numbers will be provided. International orders are not eligible for advertised shipping promotions. International customers please contact us to receive a custom delivery quote.